Congratulations on choosing Salsa en Amor We pride ourselves on running the most friendly club in Bucks!
We run a unique rotating salsa course that means you can join at any time, and if you miss a week or two, that's fine too
We are so confident that you will love Salsa and Bachata with us that we will not charge you up front for a 6 week course.
Here is how an evening at Salsa en Amor works
Doors open 8:15
Classes start with a group warm up at 8:30
Classes finish at 9:30 with a group cool down
We then become a Latin night club until 11:00pm. So you can practice what you have learnt, watch and dance with some of our other dancers, and even enjoy a few drinks at the bar
Here are a few frequently asked questions
- Do I need to bring my own partner?
- No, we move around during classes and we all dance with each other, it's a very social thing, not just an exercise class.
- Can I come on my own?
- Of Course! we have ladies and gents who come alone, and as we have such a friendly club, you will soon be chatting and joining in.
- What clothes should I wear?
- Something nice but comfortable, something you might wear to the pub. It's not really a tracksuit sort of night
- What shoes do I need?
- Shoes with a smooth sole are best, trainers and flip flops are not so good. If you love your heels, then wear your heels
- I'm a bit shy and feel silly dancing
- We don't allow spectators at Salsa en Amor, so no one looking and making you feel awkward. And everyone else is there for the same reason.
- It's worth remembering that everyone starts as a beginner, even us teachers!